Anios Clean Excel D
For the cleaning and disinfection of surgical and medical instruments.
- Patented concept
- Original combination of active substances in synergy
- High level of detergence demonstrated
- Non-corrosive, compatible with a broad range of materials
Cleaning and disinfection of medical devices: surgical and medical instruments, heat-sensitive instruments and endoscopy equipment, before sterilisation.
Instructions for use
- Dilution at 0.5 %: Pour a 25 ml dose per 5 litres of cold or tepid water. Renew the soaking bath once a day at least.
- Totally immerse medical device. Soaking time: 15 minutes. Brush if visible soiling is present. For endoscopic equipment: brush channels.
- Thoroughly rinse treated medical devices with tap water (good microbiological quality) to remove all traces of product and organic soiling. For endoscopic equipment: rinse internal and external parts.
- Dry with a clean towel. Proceed to the next step (see protocol established by the service).
Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, chlorhexidine digluconate, non-ionic surfactants, perfume, colouring, excipients.
Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products). Storage: between +5°C and +35°C.
- Detergent and disinfectant designed to reduce the risk of surface biofilm formation on medical devices
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum to limit the risk of cross-contamination and ensure the safety of personnel
- Antimicrobial efficacy demonstrated, including on MRB and HRB
- Formulation active in fresh and hard water
- Formulation non-corrosive and compatible with a broad range of materials
- Improvement of the ecotoxicological prole: GHG* emissions reduced by 47% relative to a similar product
- Good rinseability
- Can be used in an ultrasound cabinet
- Clear blue solution
- Pure product pH: min. 6.5 - max. 7.5
- pH at 0.5% in mains water: 7.4
- Lemon fragrance
|CLAIM/CONDITIONS||CONCENTRATION %||CONTACT TIME|
According to EN 13727 and EN 14561
According to EN 13727 against MdRB
According to EN 14348 and EN 14563 (M. terrae)
According to EN 13624 and EN 14562
PRV (surrogate of HBV), BVDV (surrogate of HCV), Herpesvirus, Vaccinia virus, HIV-1
Please read label and product information.
For professional use only.
See Other Products for Disinfection and Cleaning of Your Instruments