Aniosyme Synergy WD Plus
Mono-enzymatic detergent for alkaline cleaning power
Aniosyme Synergy WD Plus is the alkaline, liquid detergent for Alkaline cleaning power in the automated instrument reprocessing. Providing excellent cleaning performance, its specially developed mono-enzymatic, silicate free formula offers excellent material compatibility by economical concentrations.
Strong – Alkaline cleaning power; pH-Level > 10 - fulfills RKI requirements.
Enzymatic – Removing all kinds of soiling by flexible dosing due to its specially developed silicate free mono-enzymatic formula.
Effective – Lowest concentration efficacy demonstrated from 0,3% to 1% provides excellent cleaning performance.
Concentrated mono-enzymatic detergent for instrument reprocessing. Cleaning of surgical and medical equipment, medical devices in automatic washing disinfectors and washing tunnel.
Instructions for use
- Concentrated solution for professional use.
- Use in an automatic washing machine and washing tunnel at an application dose of 0,3%. If necessary, the dosing can be increased up to 1%.
- Effective from 1 minutes.
- Adapt the concentration, the contact time and the temperature of the dilution water according to the degree of soiling, the cleaning method used and the targeted pH-level of the cleaning phase.
- Maximum temperature: 60 °C
Non-ionic surfactants, sequestering agent, enzyme complex (protease), excipients.
Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products).
Storage: between +5°C and +25°C.
|Density||20 °C||1,152 g/ml|
|pH value* (concentrate)||20 °C||10,0|
|pH value* at 0.3% (solution, 3 m/l in DI water)||20 °C||10,9|
|pH value* at 1% (solution, 10 m/l in DI water)||20 °C||11,0|
|Refractive index (concentrate)||20 °C||1,3969|
|Conductivity at 0.3% (solution, 3 ml/l in DI water)||20 °C||515 μS/cm|
|Conductivity at 1% (solution, 10 ml/l in DI water)||20 °C||1412 μS/cm|
|Viscosity (concentrate)||20 °C||< 15 mPa/s|
* pH value measurements under operating conditions always by means of a pH meter with temperature compensation.
For professional use only.
For more information: please refer to the product label/SDS.
No Events found